- Monday 9.00 - 17.00
- Tuesday 9.00 - 17.00
- Wednesday 9.00 - 17.00
- Thursday 9.00 - 17.00
- Friday 9.00 - 17.00
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Mobile Brake Pads Replacement
Mobile brake pads replacement based in Sutton, we serve areas nearby in London and Surrey.
SP88 provides quality mobile brake pads replacement service at your home or workplace. Brakes are needed to bring your car to a stop, but they don’t last forever. Once you start noticing signs of a bad brake pad, you should Call SP88. We will get your brakes system back to great shape while offering cost-effective – brake disc and mobile brake pads replacement.
Whether you decide to call immediately or book ahead of time, we have skilled technicians that will attend to your every need. At SP88, we supply high-quality mobile brake pads replacement and discs from local suppliers. We ensure that the parts are new and the right fit for the vehicle when we inspect and change your brake pads. Depending on our inspection results, we may suggest additional services that will help your mobile brake pads stay in excellent working condition.
And, if your brake disc becomes rusted and impairs your brake performance, we are always available to replace them. Our services cut across mobile brake pads, replacement and removal of your old brake disc, and installing a new disc for your vehicle—most noteworthy, a brake pads replacement costs from £40 plus parts. We always supply parts for your brakes at a fair price, usually less than RRP.
Frequently Asked Questions
Well, you may have guessed brake pad replacements vary in price. However, the time taken to complete the job is similar on many makes and models. We believe £40 is a fair starting price for labor, especially since it’s a mobile service. Brake pads price vary depending on the quality of the brake pads materials. You should not use cheap brake pads or the cheapest brake pads. We supply OEM (Manufacture quality brake pads) and high-performance brake pads for those experimenting with the upper limits of braking power.
Brake pads should be checked :
- Because of a squealing & grinding noises
- Vibrations whilst braking
- A warning light on the dash
- Part of your oil change & service.
The condition of your brake discs must also be checked!
The brake disc is the surface that absorbs and dissipates heat, caused by the brake pad pressing against it. This ensures a smooth and efficient braking system. Brake pads can’t do its job well without decent brake discs to work with! With cautious driving and braking, brake discs can last a very long time. In our experience they can live through two sets of brake pads. However, brake pads are friction materials so the surface of the discs will wear away over time.
Reasons to replace a brake discs:
- Excessive rust
- Vibration when braking
- Damage from brake pads that are completely worn out
- Cracked brake discs
- Worn below the minimum thickness.
- Over-heating brakes: Because of water, the boiling point of the brake fluid lowers – when combined with frequent heavy braking, the brakes can over-heat way before reaching the minimum temperature it was designed to withstand. If you have not experienced the feeling of over heated brakes, it can be scary. The brake pedal goes further towards the floor with highly reduced braking efficiency.
- Spongy brakes: A symptom you may encounter with brake fluid that has not been changed for a long time would be a spongy brake pedal. Its because over time- air finds its way into the brake lines, as air can be compressed unlike brake fluid.
- Contamination: Brake fluid should not be Black, Brown or Green. When the brake fluid is new its yellow/gold, its service interval is 2 years on most makes and models. Contaminated brake fluid can cause damage to components within brake and clutch (yes the clutch in manual cars use brake fluid as well).